This stretch focuses on shoulder mobility, and requires the use of a stick or a workout band. The amount of stretch can be adjusted by changing the width of your hands on the stick. Open the angle between your shoulder and torso to increase the stretch.
- grab a bar (wooden stick/PVC) or a workout band
- bring the bar behind your body and grab in an underhand grip
- bend body at the the waist and simultaneously open up shoulder angle by driving the hands towards your head
- maintain straight arms during the stretch
- hold position where you feel a stretch